Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hello!

My sister just started a blog, on which she plans to discuss books she's reading.  I thought that was a good idea, but I also want to discuss stuff I cook, plus I didn't want to just steal her idea, plus I already have goodreads.com on which to discuss books.

So here I will occasionally post pictures and recipes and discussion about new adventures in the kitchen, plus follow Paul around when he is cooking.  Even more occasionally I might talk about a book I'm reading.

After participating in my good friend Nicole's Whip It Up blog this summer, I miss posting about my foodcapades, so I think this will mainly be yet another food blog.  Probably more for my benefit than others', but a few people have commented that they tried and enjoyed a recipe I posted for Whip It Up, so maybe this will be cool for all.

No comments: