Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spice-crusted Cauliflower & Broccoli and Gyros

Paul made it, and followed this recipe pretty much exactly. It was so delish!! The spices were just wonderful. Mild and delightful, and so flavorful! Yum.

Two nights ago Paul defrosted the lamb we had in the freezer, ground it up with the Kitchenaid attachment, and made us Gyro meat using this recipe to go with the tzatziki sauce I had made using this recipe. I used fat free Greek yogurt, so I didn't have to drain it at all. Also, I just shredded my cucumbers with the bigger side of a box grater, didn't even bother to remove the seeds. It was QUITE delish, although of course not nearly as healthy as tonight's dish.

Hope you enjoy! I especially recommend the spiced Cauliflower & Broccoli. That reminds me: I really want to try my sister's cauliflower curry!!

No comments: